Re-envisioning Theological Education: Exploring a Missional Alternative to Current Models free pdf

Welcome to the MacGlashan Air Machine Gun Site Forums General Re-envisioning Theological Education: Exploring a Missional Alternative to Current Models free pdf

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    RockyBuh
    Participant

Robert Banks: Re-envisioning Theological Education: Exploring a Missional Alternative to Current Models
    Author: Robert Banks
    Number of Pages:
    Published Date:
    Publisher:
    Publication Country:
    Language:
    ISBN: 9780802846204
    Download Link: >>> Re-envisioning Theological Education: Exploring a Missional Alternative to Current Models <<<

He writes in a way that will be interesting to scholars and the ‘just interested’ alike. His writing is augmented by some outstanding graphics. And he tells the story not just from the somewhat more traditional French perspective, but also from the Russian perspective. From my experience at two international conferences held at the battlefield, I can assure you that the Russians have a very different perspective on things than the French! 🙂 What makes this book especially important, Re-envisioning Theological Education: Exploring a Missional Alternative to Current Models pdf however, is the incredible breadth of sources used to produce it. Whether you are a scholar wanting verification of any new information or idea, or a general reader who rarely checks the references, you want a book to be based on outstanding research. Well, as my Australian friends would say, ‘no worries here, mate.’ Mikaberidze’s list of sources is amazing. I counted 71 primary Russian sources and probably twice that many Russian secondary sources. These are not English translations, but rather the originals, often from Russian archival sources, and in many cases never used by western scholars until now. Mikaberidze uses an equally impressive set of English, French, German and Polish sources.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.